Four great cocktails Tips to really get the party started
Laprig Valley Winter Spice
GINGERBREAD MARTINI – THE
For the cocktail: 35ml vanilla vodka 20ml Baileys 25ml milk 25ml ginger/clove infused gomme To serve: 1 gingersnap biscuit, crushed 1 gingersnap biscuit, whole Honey
Whipped cream Method
1. Dip the martini glass rim in honey, followed by crushed ginger biscuits. 2. Add all the cocktail ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake. Once combined, single strain into the martini glass.
3. To serve, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of honey. Garnish with the whole gingersnap biscuit and enjoy.
For more information visit www.the-saint-bar.co.uk
MULLED WINTER SPICE APPLE JUICE MOCKTAIL – LAPRIG VALLEY Ingredients
700ml Winter Spice Laprig Valley apple juice 1 cinnamon stick, plus extra to garnish 3 cloves Honey, to taste Method
1. In a large pan, pour in the Laprig Valley Winter Spice apple juice and add cinnamon and cloves.
2. Place on the hob and bring to a light simmer.
3. Leave to cool slightly, check to see if it is sweet enough for your taste. If desired, add some honey and mix well.
4. Remove the cinnamon stick and cloves.
For more information visit www.laprigvalley.co.uk
MISTY BY THE FIRE – ISLE OF SKYE DISTILLERS
Ingredients 50ml Misty Isle gin 15ml red vermouth 1 bar spoon of cranberry jelly 100ml red berry tea (hot)