Coconut oil and coriander roast potatoes
1kg Maris Piper potatoes, washed, peeled, and cut into quarters
3-4 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil 1 tsp sea salt or Himalayan pink salt A grinding of pepper
2 tsp freshly dry-roasted coriander seeds, ground in mortar and pestle 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
2. Place prepared potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water (with a little salt), until the outer edge is fluffy.
3. Drain the potatoes then give them a shake in the pan, to rough up the edges a little. Pour over melted coconut oil. Give another shake to coat the potatoes and tip into a large roasting tin.
4. Add salt, pepper and coriander seeds and toss again.
5. Roast for 50-60 minutes, check and turn, then leave to cook until golden and crunchy. 6. Garnish with coriander leaves.