‘My death hotel hell’
A BRITISH woman says she feared for her life after falling ill at the scandal-hit Steigenberger Aqua Magic Hotel in Egypt.
Jodie Brown, 20, was in hospital for two days back in the UK after being struck down with salmonella during her stay at the five-star resort in June.
Brits John Cooper, 69, and wife Susan, 63, died while staying at the hotel, in Hurghada, last month.
Inquests begin on Tuesday. Officials say E.coli was a factor.
Jodie, of South Shields, Tyneside, said her illness was “traumatic”. She added: “It was so bad I was worried I may die.”
Travel agent Thomas Cook apologised and said “a number of customers” have complained of suffering illness at the hotel.