The Scotsman

Blaze in block of flats leaves man in hospital


A man has been taken to hospital after a fire at a block of flats in Perth.

Fire crews arrived at the incident in a ground-floor flat in the city’s Princes Street early yesterday.

The man was treated at the scene after breathing in smoke and was later taken by ambulance to hospital. His condition is not known.

The incident resulted in Princes Street being partially closed to traffic but it was later reopened.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from United Kingdom