£1m* LUCKY SQUARES GAME
THERE’S £1 million* up for grabs in our fantastic Lucky Squares game in The Mail on Sunday and Daily Mail. It’s easy to play, and you could win today’s jackpot of £5,000. See below for instructions.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Find your Unique Number in the MyMail panel on the back page of today’s paper. Your Unique Number is composed of six two-digit numbers between 01 and 90.
2. Each square on the game grid (below left) contains a two-digit number and some of them also contain coloured shapes. Circle the squares whose numbers match any of the two-digit numbers of your Unique Number.
3. To win a prize, your matching squares need to contain all of one type of shape (for example, all three blue diamonds ). See the Today’s Prizes box (below right) for all denominations. If you circle all of one shape, you will win the associated prize. You must call us today to claim.
HOW TO CLAIM
1. If you match your Unique Number with an entire series of one shape, call 0345 071 2722 today between 9.30am and 5pm.
2. Every claim must be verified by a complete, original winning newspaper, so retain your copy.