Could you crack the world’s most difficult exam?
1. Is ignorance bliss? 2. Are there too many books? 3. Defend tweeting.
4. Does Google know us better than we do?
5. Are Old Masters overrated?
6. Would you rather be a vampire or a zombie?
7. Are there topics one should not joke about?
8. ‘Music came to a full stop with Brahms’ (Wittgenstein). Discuss.
9. What, if any, are the advantages of binge-watching?
10. How should we close the gender pay gap?
11. Should sugar be taxed?
12. Is Classics racist?
13. Did the Enlightenment happen?
14. Is tourism a necessary evil?
15. Is it time to give up on the Nobel Peace Prize?