Timeless Travels Magazine - - CHINA -

A pass­port, valid for at least six months and a visa are nec­es­sary to en­ter the coun­try. Chi­nese em­bassies and con­sulates around the world is­sue a stan­dard sin­gle en­try, 30 day visa, although mul­ti­ple en­try visas and 60 day visas can also be ob­tained. Visas can­not be is­sued at the bor­der.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.