Temple de la Fusterie
The Temple de la Fusterie was the first new place of worship to be established after the Reformation. Built between 1713-1715, it was originally known as the ‘Temple neuf ’ or ‘New Church’.
Before this was built, services were held in the Cathedral or other former Catholic Churches of St. Gervais and La Madeleine, which were reconfigured appropriately. The new church was needed after the influx of refugees.