Cooler starts fire at Greggs bakery
A FIRE at a branch of bakery chain Greggs in the early hours of yesterday has been ruled an accident.
Firefighters were called to the bakery in Westgate Street in Bath at approximately 4.45am.
Three fire crews from Bath and one from the Temple station in central Bristol rushed to the scene to extinguish the blaze.
An eyewitness told Bath Live: “It looked like one of the coolers for sandwiches was what started the fire. Everybody was out of the building as far as I am aware.”