Fam­ily left home­less by dev­as­tat­ing fire

Western Morning News - - News -

A fam­ily made home­less by a dev­as­tat­ing house fire have been tem­po­rar­ily re-housed. The fire ser­vice con­firmed the fire, in Dry­burgh Cres­cent, Ham, Ply­mouth was “ac­ci­den­tal”, although it is not known at this stage what started the blaze. No­body was in­jured in the fire, which broke out at about 7.30pm on Wed­nes­day but a dog sadly died and the house was “se­verely damaged“, the fire ser­vice has con­firmed. “The oc­cu­pants have been re­homed,” a spokesman for the fire ser­vice said.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.