How to get money back

Woman (UK) - - Ask The Expert -

in a per­fect world you’d check your payslips, then call the Stu­dent loan com­pany on 0300 100 0611 with your ni and pay­roll num­bers, plus Paye ref­er­ence. if you don’t have these de­tails, call any­way – they’ll do their best to help.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.