Yorkshire Post - Property



Rent out your garage or spare storage space.

You can let these spaces but you must check that your home insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property. Otherwise, it could leave you paying for accidents and incidents out of your own pocket. You could also rent out your caravan or motorhome. Camplify. co.uk is a recognised site. It allows users to list for free and charges 10 per cent commission on the hire cost. It also offers insurance cover.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from United Kingdom