Woman trapped by fire in kitchen

Yorkshire Post - - REGIONAL NEWS -

RAWDON: An el­derly woman was taken to hos­pi­tal af­ter be­ing trapped in a house fire.

Fire­fight­ers were called to Em­mott Drive, in Rawdon, Leeds, at 8pm, on Satur­day. They were re­spond­ing to reports that the woman was un­able to leave the house af­ter a small fire broke out in the kitchen.

The woman suf­fered smoke in­hala­tion, a spokesman for West York­shire Fire and Res­cue Ser­vice said, and was taken to hos­pi­tal by am­bu­lance for treat­ment.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.