Yours TIP:

YOURS (UK) - - Good To Know -

Can­celling the per­sonal ac­counts of a de­ceased per­son can be dif­fi­cult and lengthy. The Tell Us Once ser­vice al­lows the be­reaved to re­port a death to most Gov­ern­ment or­gan­i­sa­tions in one go. When reg­is­ter­ing the death, ask the regis­trar for the tele­phone num­ber of the Tell Us Once ser­vice in your area.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.