SPEEDY SPANISH PORK ROAST
SERVES: 2 PREP: 10 MINS COOK: 40 MINS
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. In a large baking dish combine 1 small sweet potato, cut into wedges, 1 coarsely chopped red pepper,
8 Brussels sprouts, halved, 1 red onion, cut into wedges and 3 cloves of garlic, unpeeled. Sprinkle with 1 tsp smoked paprika and drizzle 1 tsp olive oil. Toss the vegetables to coat. Bake for 40 mins until vegetables are golden and tender, adding a quartered tomato to the dish 10 mins before the end.
3. Meanwhile heat a pan on high and brush 2 pork cutlets with 1 tsp olive oil. Cook for 4 mins each side. Remove from the heat and leave to rest.
4. Boil, steam or microwave 200g (7oz) green beans until tender.
5. Serve the pork with the roasted veg and green beans.
Per serving: 424 cals, 11g fat (3g sat fat), 18g sugar, 0.3g salt Foodtolove.com.au Pic: Louise Lister, bauersyndication.com.au
GLUTENFREELOW SODIUMLOW SAT FATHIGH PROTEIN2 OF YOUR 5 A DAY