EDITORIAL POLICY AND ETHIC NORMS
Access to the contents of the journal The journal “Economy of Ukraine” is circulated by the subscription of a printed or electronic version. The extended summary of each article is freely available on the site of the journal. The open access to the full versions of articles of the journal is allowed on the site of Vernadskii National Library with a time lag of 12 months. Principles The editorial policy of the journal is based on the principles of objectivity and impartiality at the selection of manuscripts with the purpose of their publication; high exactions to the quality of scientific studies; obligation and confidentiality of the reviewing of manuscripts; compliance of the collectivity in the decision making concerning the publication of manuscripts; accessibility and immediacy of the communication with the authors; strict compliance of author’s and related rights (with the conclusion of the License joining agreement with each author (coauthor)).
The prevention of illegal publications is the responsibility of each author, editor, reviewer, publisher, and organization.
ETHICS OF PUBLICATIONS The Editorial Board of the journal demands that the authors keep the appropriate level of formal and ethic rules in the preparation and the publication of scientific works submitted to the Editorial Board of the journal. These norms are determined by the quality standards for scientific articles accepted in the world scientific community, in particular, by the publication principles of the Publishing Ethics Resource Kit (PERK), recommendations of the academic publishing house Elsevier, Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the ethic code of Ukraine’s scientists, and the work experience of foreign and Ukrainian professional communities, scientific institutions, editorial boards, and editorial staffs. Ethic obligations of the Editorial Board of the journal 1. All members of the Editorial Board are reviewers. 2. The Editorial Board reserves the right to send a manuscript to an outer reviewer.
3. The Editorial Board is responsible for the level of the scientific content of the journal.
4. All scientific materials pass the careful selection and the “blind” reviewing. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject a manuscript or to return it for a modification. The author must rework the manuscript in correspondence with the remarks of reviewers.
5. The Editorial Board considers all submitted manuscripts without bias, assesses properly each of them, and makes the objective decisions independent of commercial or other interests, and ensures the fair process of reviewing.
6. The Editorial Board can reject a manuscript without reviewing, by considering that it does not correspond to the profile of the journal.
7. The Editorial Board opposes the falsification, plagiarism, submission of a single work into several journals, multiple copying of article’s text in different places, and misleading the community as for author’s real contribution to a specific scientific work.