Please tell us briefly about the history of the sanatorium?
In the year1787, the former owner of the city of Nemyriv Count Vincentius Pototsky, created a landscape park with an area of 75 hectares. A bit later, the new owner Boleslav Pototsky replenished the park with rare species of trees and shrubs. In 1840, a palace was built in the center of the park, which in 1885 was demolished, and already in 1894 a new owner of the estate, the granddaughter of the Count, Princess Mary Grigorevna Scherbatova, in his place began the construction of a new one. The palace was designed by the Czech architect Jiri Stibral, and the construction itself was held jointly with colleagues Kramarzh and Winter. The construction was completed in 1900, and some minor construction work continued until the death of the princess until 1920. After the final establishment of Soviet power in Nemyriv, they put forwar a question of preserving the plundered palace of Princess M. G Shcherbatova and cultural values. Gustav Brilling, a former Nemirovsky, a graduate of the Nemyrivsk gymnasium, a lawyer, a collector of antiques and art, the founder and the first director of the Vinnytsia Museum of Local History, had a great work in this matter. It was he who at the beginning of February 1921 spearheaded the commission of the People's Commissariat for the Protection of "orphan" property "(this is how the palace christened the Soviet power). Due to him, some of the works of art were saved, and now they are kept in the museums of Vinnitsa and Kiev.
According to the decision of the Narkompros commission, the palace was given to the agronomical school (the Western part of the palace), a museum
+was also created there; The remaining rooms of the palace were given to the people's theater, which gave the first performances on February 24 and March 10, 1921.
In May 1921, according to the personal orders of V. I. Lenin, on the basis of the estate of Princess M. G. Shcherbatova, the first sanatorium for rest was created in Ukraine. It is worth noting that in the Soviet Union there were only four similar institutions. The sanatorium received the all-Union significance and was in the Republican subordination.
What is unique about the sanatorium "Avangard"?
Treatment in the sanatorium "Avangard" is a pleasant pastime using unique diagnostic and therapeutic technologies. Back in 1996, the rehabilitation department of patients after burns was established at the sanatorium and since that time more than 5,000 people from the CIS countries have been treated with good results.
The most famous patients of this department were Ukrainian children, who received treatment at the Boston Rehabilitation Center (USA) and moved for further treatment to our sanatorium. This is Nastya Ovchar (Kharkov) and Volodya Roziznany (Khmelnitsky).
The rehabilitation program was developed by specialists of the sanatorium together with the Research Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Vinnytsia Medical and Technical Universities, Ternopil Medical Academy. Since 1997, there is a department for the rehabilitation of patients with pathology of the genital area and reproductive disorders, as well as the rehabilitation of women with pregnancy pathology. More than 500 women have been rehabilitated in this department.
In 1994, the department of rehabilitation of patients with chronic nonspecific respiratory diseases was opened. During this period, more than 3000 people have improved their health.
With the purpose of rehabilitation of sick children, a children's department has been created, where children can stay with their parents.
Treatment in Ukraine with such wide indications is possible in a few health resorts, among which is the sanatorium "Avangard".
Treatment is taking place in the sanatorium and children affected by the Chernobyl accident, with various chronic non-specific diseases.
What diseases are treated in the sanatorium "Vanguard"?
Diseases of the circulatory system
- Ischemic heart disease (stable angina of stress not higher than the 3rd functional class);
3. Hypertonic disease is not higher than II B stage, with benign flow.
4. Hypotonic disease and symptomatic hypotension. 5. Cardiomyopathy.
6. Obliterating diseases of the vessels of the extremities. 7. Condition after surgery for obliterating diseases of the arteries.
- Varicose veins, chronic thrombophlebitis.
Diseases of the respiratory system
1. Condition after acute inflammation of the trachea, bronchi, lungs.
2. Chronic nonspecific lung diseases.
3. Bronchial asthma in the phase of remission.
Diseases of the nervous system
1. Neuritis, polyneuritis, plexitis, radiculitis.
2. Damage to the nerve roots, plexuses and nerves. 3. Neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis of the spine.
4. Raynaud's disease.
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
1. Chronic arthritis in the phase of remission. 2. Osteochondrosis of the spine.
3. Chronic bursitis, synovitis, tendovaginitis. 4. Myositis.
Diseases of the skin
1. Neurodermatitis. 2. Psoriasis. 3. Trophic ulcers.
Diseases of the digestive system
1. Chronic cholecystitis, cholangitis, hepatitis, cholelithiasis, biliary dyskinesia, condition after holicystectomy.
2. Chronic gastritis with preserved secretory function in the phase of remission.
Diseases of the endocrine system
1. Obesity I-II st.
2. Diabetes mellitus in mild form. 3. Urine acid diathesis.
Diseases of the reproductive sphere
1. Violation of the ovario-menstrual cycle.
2. Chronic inflammation of the uterus and appendages.
3. Male and female infertility.
5. Do not bear pregnancy.
7. Myoma of the uterus, if conservative treatment is indicated.
Diseases of the eye
1. Compliance with surgical treatment of congenital and acquired glaucoma, cataract, after surgery of the cornea, retina, vitreous (4-6 months).
2. Stable compensated glaucoma.
3. Pigmentary degeneration of the retina.
4. Age-related macular degeneration, dry form.
5. Consequences of inflammatory processes of the vascular and reticular membranes.
6. Dystrophies of the cornea.
7. Diabetic retinopathy (non-proliferative, pre-proliferative)
8. Violations of refraction and accommodation: myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, spasm of accommodation.
11. Chronic blepharitis.
12. Chronic blepharoconjunctivitis.
13. Consequences of eye trauma.
14. Opacification of the cornea (after the transferred keratitis, trauma).
15. Improvement before referral for surgical treatment.
Why is it worth coming to you?
In the sanatorium there are many different excursions that will help you to have fun. After all, the sanatorium is in a place that is penetrated by the moments of history and contains places to visit. The cultivator responsible for the excursions will always choose exactly what suits you, paying attention if you have children, will tell you what excursions will suit you most in terms of the duration or complexity of the route.
In addition, all walking tours for long distances are accompanied by an instructor who will show and tell, and help to brighten up your vacation.
The sanatorium "Avangard" is always open for various offers, which are provided for carrying out of trainings, seminars, negotiations or business meetings. We have halls and a business center for this, you can use all multimedia possibilities here. Despite the fact that the sanatorium is in the park spaces, mobile communications and the Internet always work.
Tsven Petr Vasilievich.
The sanatorium "Avangard".
22800, Translate into English Possible translation:
Location Ukraine, Vinnytsia region,
Nemirovsky district, Nemyriv, ul. Shevchenko, 16
Tel / Fax +38 (04331) 2-17-13 - reception of the head physician, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://sanatoriy-avangard.com