Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport (MSP)
• Concourse D has gates D1-D6 – served by Delta; Delta help center is located between gates C1 & E2.
• Concourse E has gates E1-E16 – served by Air Canada, Alaska, American, Frontier, Great Lakes, Spirit & United; a nursing station is also to be at Concourse C.
• Concourse F has gates F1-F16 – served by Delta; (a nursing station is near F2).
• Concourse G has gates G1-10 & 11-22 – served by Delta, KLM & Air France. A crosswalk near gate G18 connects to Concourse C. At Concourse center is security checkpoint & international arrivals facility.
Humphrey Terminal 2 (T2) with H gates serves currently Condor, Icelandair, Southwest, and Sun Country airlines with gates H1-8 at west & H9-14 at east- served by separte security checks 2 & 1. If arriving (a) at Orange parking Ramp, take the Skyway arriving just before security checkpoint 1; (b) if arriving at Purple Parking Ramp, take the level 2 Skyway arriving before Security check 2; in both instances, take the elevator or escalator down to the Ticketing level. T2 has two levels:
Level 1 of T2 is for ticketing, baggage claim and outside passenger pickup & drop-off; and
Level 2 houses security checkpoints, skyway, and airline gates. It also connects, via skyway, to the parking facility with ground transport center, which in turn connects to the MSP Value parking facility and adjacent Light
Rail Transit Station.
The gate area now features power seating on comfortable stools, space to work & electric outlets. A power seat is also in the Service Center across from gate H3. Power poles are at gates H3, H4, H9 & H10.
• Wheelchair Assistance: Airlines provide wheelchairs for use throughout the Lindbergh and Humphrey terminals. Mention your need for a wheelchair in the terminal when you make your flight reservation. If you arrive at the airport without arrangements for a wheelchair through your airline, one may be at the information booth on the Tram Level, or ask an airline representative for assistance. Courtesy phones for persons needing wheelchair assistance are located directly across form baggage carousels 6 and 10 on the Baggage Claim Level. Just lift the receiver and you will be connected to someone who can assist you. Once past security, Travelers Assistance (TA) volunteers are also available to assist with obtaining a wheelchair. Visit a TA information booth or call 612-726-5500.
• Electric Carts: Electric carts are available throughout Lindbergh Terminal, but are not available at Humphrey Terminal. Two companies at MSP provide this service: Northwest Airlines contracts with Globe Aviation Services, all other airlines contract with Primeflight Aviation Services. The “”cart stop”” approach was adopted at MSP to provide the best electric cart service. The cart stops are clearly marked with signs above blue chairs imprinted with the disabilities logo. The electric carts are scheduled to pick up passengers every 1015 minutes. Find “cart stops” directly inside security and at every gate along the C, D, E, F and G concourses.
• Restrooms: All restrooms at the Lindbergh and Humphrey Terminals are equipped with extra-wide stalls and side grab bars. Companion care restrooms in the Lindbergh Terminal are between checkpoints 1 and 2; in baggage claim near Door 2; near gates A3, A6, A9, B3, B7, B11, C3, C12, C16, C18, C21, C25 & F10; and on Tram Level near the escalators to the hotel shuttles.