Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
• For wheelchair assistance & Autolink service contact your airline 48 hours before scheduled departure; or reserve this service when making reservations.
• Electric carts for disabled passengers are at Terminal C – available upon request from your airline to transport you from the check-in area to the ticket counter and then to the departure gate during operating hours.
• If you need transportation assistance, call +1-718-596-8585 or TTY/TDD +1-718-596-8273 for more information – you need to make reservations 24 hours in advance.
• Use the free accessible AirTrain for connections between the terminals and the parking lot, as well as to Newark (not free), with connections there to the Path train into New York City.
• For special need, please call +1-973-961-4751.