Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
• Ground level houses with Delta check-in counters and access to Concourse E. At the center of the ground level are concessions and to the right of it is the baggage claim area.
• Concourse E of IT is shaped like a Y, with gates E60-85. Its three ticket counter areas serve gates E60-65; E66-83, and E84-85.
• Level 2 of IT is mostly for eateries and shops, with a children’s play area, and offers access to Concourse D: Concourse D of IT, with gates D1-D13, serves Delta Airlines only and has a connector to Concourse C of Terminal 2.
• SLC Airport is fully ADA-compliant.
• When booking your flight, notify your airline as to your special needs, including wheelchairs.
• For on-Airport ground transportation call for (801) 575-2780 or 575-2401 for advance arrangements.
• TDD phones with LED read-out for the hearing impaired are in the lobbies of both terminals and by gates: A4, B4, B5, B7, B10, B15, C6, C7, on the connector between Concourses C and D, D1, D7, E gates in the International Terminal, in the parking garage, & in the rental car area.