If you need to pick up a passenger from Salt Lake City Airport, use the free ‘Park & Wait Lot’ (Cell Phone Lot); note, however, that this lot has been relocated in June 2017 due to the construction of the elevated roadway. Another Cell Phone Lot opened in June – located south of the former lot, and west of Terminal Drive. It has 210 parking spaces. Stay with your car until your party has collected bags and calls you to be picked up at the curb.
Parking options and fees at SLC Airport: (ePark is an electronic system with ticketless parking allowing passengers to enter & exit by using their credit card.)
• The Hourly/ Daily Parking Garage, located opposite of Terminals 1 & 2, serves all three terminals and is connected to them by separate skybridges. Level 1 is for Hourly Parking and for Premium Reserved Parking. Levels 2 & 3 are for Daily Parking.
• Hourly parking is $2 for first 30 mins; $1 for each additional 20 mins; up to daily max $32.
• Daily parking has a flat rate of $32/day
• Premium Reserved Parking on level 1 is $50/day – For reservation open: parkslcairport.clickandpark.com
• The Long-term /Economy parking lots in Yellow, Blue, Green & Red Zones – with over 10,000 spaces – surround a part of the current construction area south of the passenger terminals. Free shuttles buses run every five minutes, stopping at each Zone stops: Blue: stops 1 – 4; Green: stops 5 – 8; Red: stops 9 – 11; Yellow: stop 12.
• $9/day; for reserved parking add $3/day. Open: parkslcairport.clickandpark.com
• Disabled parking is available on all three levels of the garage and around each shuttle stop in the economy lot. Payment options: By major credit cards only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
• For more parking information contact Central Parking at 801-575-2887.