Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
• The Main Terminal houses pre-security check-in/ ticketing, arrivals & mezzanine levels. The Main Terminal’s North & South Stations are to the right & left of the complex, connecting both ends by train.
• The Central Terminal represents the post-security Concourse level, with security checkpoints, and direct access to the baggage claim area on either side of the center. It houses a number of dining & shopping options, with access to pet relief areas and to concourses/gates, which also offer food & drink, & retail concessions.
• Concourse A is presently served by Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Sun Country, United /United Express – at gates A1 to A14. Opposite gate 4, two levels down, is transit to B, S & D gates, with connection to C & N gates.
• Concourse B is presently served by Frontier, Southwest & Virgin America – at gates B4 to B14. Between gates 11 & 15, two levels down, is transit to A, S & D gate with connections to C & N.
• Concourse C is presently served by Alaska Airlines – at gates C2A-C2M & C3-C20. Near gate C14, go down to transit to D & N gates, with connections to A, B & S gates.
• Concourse D is presently served by Alaska, American & JetBlue – at gates D1 to D11. Opposite gate D3, down 2 levels, is transit to C & N gates, & shuttle to A gates, with connections to B & S gates. Near ‘Alaska Lodge’ is, on opposite sides, access to the Baggage Claim & access to C gates.
• The North Satellite is presently served by Alaska & United airlines – at gates N1 to N16. Between gates N9 & N10, down one level, is transit to Main Terminal, baggage claim & all other gates.
• The South Satellite is used for all international arrivals (except those from airports with customs pre-clearances).It is presently served by Air Mobility AMC, ANA All Nippon, Asiana, British, Condor, Delta /Delta Connection, Emirates, EVA, Hainan, Hawaiian, Icelandair, Korean, Lufthansa airlines, Virgin Atlantic & Xiamen.
• Wheelchair service is provided by airlines; contact your airline 48 hours prior to scheduled departure, or include request for wheelchair when making reservations. Also contact your airline in advance for medical requirements and inquire whether you can be accompanied to the gate. Wheelchairs are also available for rent at Ken’s Baggage & Frozen Food Storage.
• All elevators are equipped with Braille, lowered control panels, floor-passing gongs, and raised call buttons.
• Parking is available at Terminal Direct Parking (level 4) and General Parking (level 5).