• The fourth floor of the parking garage is reserved for Terminal Direct parking. As the name implies, parkers have direct access via the fourth floor skybridges to the Main Terminal.
• It’s the shortest route from car to plane and is available for both short- and long-term parking.
• The rate for this direct access floor is $5 per hour with a daily maximum of $37 for up to 24 hours. Reservations are not accepted at this time.
• General Parking is available on seven floors of the Sea-Tac Airport garage – Floors 1-3, and 5-8.
• The rate is just $4 an hour with a maximum of $30 for up to 24 hours and a special weekly rate of $140.
• Parkers can use General Parking for both short- and long-term stays. Reservations are not accepted at this time.
Over-Height Vehicle Parking
• The height limit for vehicles entering the Airport Garage is 6’10.” Vehicles above that limit should park in Over-Height Vehicle Parking.
• You can access this parking area via Highway 99 / International Blvd. from the north or south. To access the parking area from SR 518, follow the signs marked “Overheight Parking” from the left exit off the Airport Expressway. The route is well marked and will take you to Highway 99 / International Blvd and the South 182nd St. Airport entrance.
• Fees: Each hr $4, up to daily max $30; weekly $140.
Extended Stay Parking
• Travelers may leave their vehicles for extended periods. Travelers parking for more than 30 days must make special arrangements through the Airport’s Public Parking Office, +1-206-787-5308.
• Without these arrangements, the vehicle may be considered abandoned and could be towed at the owner’s expense.
Electric Vehicle Parking (Free Charging)
The airport now offers 48 electric vehicle parking spaces providing free electric vehicle charging for parking customers. Spaces are marked with green striping and are designated as “Electric Car Charging Only.
• Floor 5, General Parking: Thirty-six (36) spaces available. There are twelve spots in each row at D, G, and I. General Parking rates apply.
• Floor 4, Terminal Direct Parking: Twelve (12) parking spaces are located in Row I. Terminal Direct fees apply.
Motorcycles pay the same parking rates as automobiles for hourly, daily and weekly parking in both General and Terminal Direct parking.