Albany Times Union

Josh Duggar trial moved to November

-

Former reality TV star Josh Duggar’s trial on child pornograph­y charges

has been moved to November.

U.S. District Judge Timothy L. Brooks on Tuesday granted Duggar’s request to delay his trial, which had originally been scheduled to begin July 6. Brooks moved the trial to November 30, with a pretrial conference set for November 18.

Duggar was indicted in April on the charges that he downloaded and possessed child pornograph­y, some of which prosecutor­s said depicted the sexual abuse of toddlers.

Duggar has been confined to the home of family friends who agreed to be his custodian during his release, and he is prohibited from using any internetac­cessible devices as he awaits trial. Duggar starred on TLC’S “19 Kids and Counting ” until it was pulled from the network in 2015 following revelation­s that he had molested four of his sisters and a babysitter. Duggar’s parents said he had confessed to the fondling and apologized.

Duggar previously apologized for a pornograph­y addiction and cheating on his wife.

 ??  ?? DUGGAR
DUGGAR

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from United States