1 (3-ounce) package berry blue gelatin
½ cup sugar
3¾ cups boiling water
1 (3-ounce) package strawberry gelatin
1 (0.25-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
¼ cup cold water
½ (14-ounce) can sweetened
condensed milk (⅔ cup)
1. Line two 4x8-inch loaf pans with foil; coat with cooking spray. Stir together berry blue gelatin and ¼ cup sugar in a bowl with 1½ cups boiling water until dissolved. Pour into first prepared pan. Stir together strawberry gelatin and remaining ¼ cup sugar in a bowl with 1½ cups boiling water until dissolved. Pour into second prepared pan. Chill both mixtures until set, at least 3 hours.
2. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over ¼ cup cold water in a bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Add remaining ¾ cup boiling water and whisk until dissolved. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and let cool to room temperature.
3. Meanwhile, line a 9x13-inch pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on long sides, and coat with cooking spray. Turn chilled gelatins out onto a cutting board and coarsely chop. Transfer to prepared pan, then pour in milk mixture. Chill until set, at least 3 hours.
4. Use foil to carefully lift gelatin mixture and transfer to a baking sheet, then fold down edges of foil. Insert 8 wooden sticks, spaced evenly, on each long side of the gelatin block. Freeze overnight.
5. Let frozen gelatin stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Cut into 16 ice pop-sized rectangles. PER ICE POP: 106 CAL; 1.1g FAT (0.7g SAT); 2.3g PRO; 22.6g CARB; 0g FIBER; 62mg SODIUM; 22.6 SUGARS
BRAND-NEW RECIPE! GO ONLINE TO RATE AND REVIEW.hands-on 10 min total 14 hr, 30 min serves 16 submitted by: sammy milaVEGAN