A Day in the Life of ... Ceri Barnes!
This month, we catch up with the lovely showrunner of popular British kids’ show Floogals.
This month, we catch up with the lovely Ceri Barnes, exec producer and showrunner of the popular British children’s show Floogals. A Nevision Studios production for Universal Kids and Milkshake! (with animation by Jellyfish Pictures), the show follows the adventures of three Cg-animated aliens (Flo, Fleeker and Boomer) who are stationed within a live-action human household!
• 1 Waving goodbye to Hal and Molly.
• 2 Running Floogals lets you unleash your inner child!
• 3 Auditioning crowd scene extras for a karaoke episode.
• 4 Matt Plummer of Jellyfish animation lays down the law at a comp. review.
• 5 Never a serious word with Karl Mcgovern, our physical effects supervisor.
• 6 Always welcome a tea break with the Floogals.
• 7 Hanging out with the live-action crew in prep for the first block of shooting.
• 8 Working with backplates director Tobias Fouracre on shot cards and schedules.
• 9 Hanging out with art department buyer Emma Wicks and a couple of gnomes.