Who said that?
Identify the authors of the following quotes:
1) “I’m as nauseous as I’ve ever been. I have a terrible headache. My head is pounding. I feel like throwing up and I’m having trouble swallowing. And the beauty of it is, you want to feel like this every day.” 2) “I guess there is nothing that will get your mind off everything like golf. I have never been depressed enough to take up the game, but they say you get so sore at yourself you forget to hate your enemies.” 3) “What can I say? I just tip my hat and call the Yankees my daddy.” 4) “Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.”
5) “If I knew it was worth that much after I missed it, I would’ve run after it.”
6) “A daily festival of human suffering.”
7) “Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended.”
8) “Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.” 9) “Like they say, it ain’t over till the fat guy swings.”
10) “We’re not giving away any football players who could hurt us later. I don’t mind people thinking I’m stupid, but I don’t want to give them any proof.”