A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships
The British four-piece returns with its third album, yet another adventurous album in its typical electric style. The band’s unique style has once again allowed it to blend jazz, pop and ballads into a refreshingly original offering of music.
1. The group formed in 2002 in Manchester, UK, after meeting at high school.
2. They are rumored to be headlining Glastonbury Festival in the UK in 2020.
3. The band’s current name is only the latest in a long line, which included Big Sleep and Drive Like I Do.
4. The name ‘The 1975’ was a scribbling found at the back of a poetry book.
5. In 2017, the band won a BRIT Award for Best British Group.