After a snowstorm strikes the small town of Beaverfield and leaves its residents trapped inside the local inn, the new forest ranger Finn (Sam Richardson) and postal worker Cecily (Milana Vayntrub) investigate the mysterious killer that has started terrorizing the community.
1. This film is adapted from the 2016 videogame of the same name.
2. The movie has been developed by Ubisoft, the company which also published the videogame.
3. “It kept popping into my head,” the movie’s scriptwriter Mishna Wolff told Variety about the game, adding: “It was just demanding I tell a story.”
4. Principal photography started in February 2020.
5. Vayntrub is known for also portraying saleswoman Lily Adams in TV commercials for telecoms giant AT&T.