Quapaw Quarter group mixes in restored house
The annual members-only reception of the Quapaw Quarter Association was held Jan. 30 at the Mills-Davis House on East Sixth Street.
Guests had a chance to get caught up with one another while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and cocktails.
Quapaw Quarter Association Director Patricia Blick and association President Ashli Ahrens were on hand to welcome guests.
Built in 1878, the Mills-Davis House is an example of Italianate architecture. The house was bought in 2016 by Jennifer Carman and rehabilitated by Carman and Donna Thomas. It is now home to J. Carman Inc., a fine art advisory and appraisal service.
Amara Yancey, Denise Ennett, Shelle Stormoe and Cecil Ennett
Kelley Bass, Ashli Ahrens and John Herzog
Molly McNulty with her son, Tom
Carl Miller with Ann and Gary Clements
Kathi Jones, Patricia Blick and Linda Howell
Steve Mitchell and Ron Maxwell
Vanessa McKuin and Gabe Holstrom