Super Quiz: Science
1. The physical force that makes it difficult for one surface to move over another.
2. Where would one most likely expect to see stalagmites?
3. The work, business or study of farming.
4. Which British surgeon was a pioneer of antiseptic surgery?
5. What type of rock is formed by being altered by pressure and heat?
6. Piscatology is the art or science of —————.
7. The circle of Willis supplies blood to the brain and is composed of —————.
8. ———— action is the surface tension effect that makes some liquids rise in straws.
9. What number is next in the Fibonacci sequence: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, ————?