1. Thumbwheels in the spokes are practical. Someone has seen a Tesla Model 3, it would appear.
2. The fat, leathercovered steering wheel rim looks sharp and is flattened at the bottom to signify “sport.”
3. The square-cornered digital data panel looks out of place amid the voluptuous curves and soft materials. A soft surround with internal corner radii would be nice.
4. The manner in which the layered side treatment carries all the way around to the toe board is aesthetically pleasing and should be good for cabin quiet. Not that electrics are noisy.
5. Likewise, the diagonal pleating at 45 degrees from the seat centerline aesthetically successful, providing directional and suggesting thrust comfort. visually
6. The texture of the cockpit sidewall changes slightly at the front door cut.
7. The joining of the door side-panel upholstery coming away from the armrest to the seat cushion leaves no gaps for pens or glasses to fall into. It is an impressive detail that promises excellent comfort.