Rear 3/4 View 2.0
1. The rear edge of the spoiler is described by a flat band, the lower edge of which outlines the rear fascia oval encompassing the rear lamps.
2. The lower surface of that oval is in opposition to the underside of the spoiler. Well sculpted.
3. The two-bar are taillights recapitulate the front-end theme and are wonderfully simple and thus elegant.
4. This hard line softens a bit toward the center of the car, but the rear panel is clearly defined.
5. Four pendant fins in the rear diffuser suggest racing intentions.
6. The bottom edge of the rear fender sweeps upward dramatically.
7. The lower profile of the sill flows upward from the rear wheel opening then turns downward the bottom to edge parallel of the cove.
8. This rib curves upward from its origin at the end of the side cove then thrusts forward into the black hole at the back end of the front fender.