Wheel & Mirror Details
1. Flowing outward and upward from the center of the nose, the surface folds over to establish a muscular front fender profile.
2. The tail of the lower front fin sweeps around the corner with a sharply defined horizontal break line.
3. The carbon-fiber baseplate emphasizes the horizontality of the lower part of the Speedtail.
4. I particularly like this little triangular inset section between the hard line along the sill and the disappearing edge of the frontal air outlet, all beautifully modeled.
5. The retracted rearview camera lens cover is shaped to repeat the whole body side profile and serves to initiate the superb sweeping rear fender profile line.