What A traditional push-down movement
Why Develop triceps for better scrambling and balanced arm strength.
REPS 10 SETS 3 REST 30 seconds
1. Install the triceps attachment (two balls connected with a rope or a V-shaped bar) on a cable machine and add a 10-pound plate.
2. Stand, with back straight and abs engaged, about 2 feet away from the cable machine with the attachment at eye level.
3. Grasp the attachment with both hands, keeping palms facing inward, your arms bent, and your elbows tight to your sides and slightly behind your ribs. You should feel tension in the cable throughout the entire workout.
4. Push straight down toward the floor for two counts. Your arms will be extended slightly in front of you, but keep your shoulders back and elbows next to or slightly behind your ribs.
5. Hold for two counts, then release slowly for two counts.