COURT REPORT: JULY 30 - AUG. 5
• Heath Nelson v. Veronica Nelson
• William Ledbetter v. Nancy Ledbetter
• Daryl Kinchen v. Deanna Kinchen
• Phesha Diane Riley v. Bobby Dale Riley
• Brandon Sims v. Ashley Sims
• Rebecca Tippit v. Justin Tippit
• Wesley Dolly v. Terri Dolly
• Tara R. Pittman v. Asa P. Pittman
• Corey Allen Hill v. Kayla Mesha Hill
• Lisa Phillips v. Michael Phillips
• Romonda L. Tousant v. Stevie M. Tousant
• Stacie Ann Jackson v. Lonnie Paul Jackson
• Jody Allen Jones, 28, and Melinda Gail Huckaby, 37, both of Alexander.
• Michael Drew Henderson, 26, of Benton, and Allyson Grace Puckett, 21, of Malvern.
• Zachary Ian Rawlins,
30, and Heather Michelle Browning, 28, both of Benton.
• Guillermo Gomez, 27, and Katelin Janett Bell, 26, both of Benton.
• Cody Lee Tazelaar, 26, and Morgan Taylor Tyree, 21, both of Bryant.
• Zahidi Ali, 44, and Cynthia Darlene Staley, 54, both of Benton.
• Brandon Paul Childers, 22, and Emily Grace Jones, 22, both of Benton.
• Charles Anthony Lattin, 45, of Mabelvale, and Doris Ann Pabst, 55, of Beebe.
• Craig Daniel Robinson, 25, of Alexander, and Mary Catherine Darsey, 24, of Little Rock.
• Hunter Wayne Madden, 28, and Amber Dawn Lytchfield, 33, both of Benton.
• Richard Chase
Brewer, 30, and Katie
Marie Simmons, 26, both of Alexander.
• Cornelius Olin West, 30, of Perry, and Julie Marie Harrelson, 38, of Bryant.
• Cyle E. Yarbrough was charged with a Class C felony for theft of property greater than or equal to $5,000 and less than $25,000 and a Class D felony for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kegan Tho Mclallenlobotzke was charged with a Class C felony for theft of property greater than or equal to $5,000 and less than $25,000.
• Edward Charles Anderson was charged with a Class B felony for escape second degree, a Class B misdemeanor for assault, a Class A misdemeanor for theft of property equal to or less than $1,000 and a Class B felony for unauthorized use of property.
• David Clay Cooke was charged with two Class D felonies for aggravated assault on a family or household member, a Class C felony for domestic battering second degree and a Class A misdemeanor for domestic battering third degree.
• Jason Owens was charged with a Class C felony for domestic battery second degree and an unclassified misdemeanor for driving while intoxicated DWI first.
• Gerald Porter Scates Third was charged with a Class B felony for burglary residential and two Class A misdemeanors for domestic battering third degree and criminal mischief first degree damage equal to or less than $1,000.
• Chrstina M. Simcox was charged with two Class D felonies for possession of a controlled substance schedule I,II meth cocaine less than 2g and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Nathan Thomas Mckee was harged with two Class D felonies for possession of a controlled substance schedule I,II meth cocaine less than 2g and possession of drug paraphernalia.