Meet the passionate people behind this issue of Better Nutrition!
* Jeannette Bessinger, CHC, is an award- winning educator, author of multiple books, and a real- food chef. She’s helped thousands of people make lasting changes to deeply entrenched habits that no longer serve them. jeannettebessinger. com
* Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, is a boardcertifi ed nutritionist and the bestselling author of 14 books. His latest is The Great Cholesterol Myth, written with Stephen Sinatra, MD. jonnybowden. com
* Michele Burklund, NMD, specializes in holistic health and preventive medicine. She believes that true medicine discovers the root cause of illness, rather than simply treating symptoms. medicinewild. com
* Cheryl Cromer is an artisan aromatherapist with more than 20 years’ experience. Based in Winter Park, Fla., she specializes in writing about aromatherapy and the spa lifestyle.
* Chris Mann is a California- based wellness and fi tness writer, natural health brand storyteller, entertainment author and journalist, and digital- content producer. ChrisMann. tv
* Melissa Diane Smith, Dipl. Nutr., is a holistic nutritionist who has 25 years of clinical experience and specializes in using food as medicine. She is the author of Going Against GMOs and other books. melissadianesmith. com
* Sherrie Strausfogel has been writing about natural beauty for more than 20 years. Based in Honolulu, she also writes about spas, wellness, and travel. She is the author of Hawaii’s Spa Experience.
* Lisa Turner is a chef, food writer, product developer, and nutrition coach in Boulder, Colo. She has more than 20 years of experience in researching and writing about nourishing foods. lisaturnercooks. com
* Vera Tweed has been writing about supplements, holistic nutrition, and fi tness for more than 20 years. She is the editorial director at Natural Health Connections and the author of Hormone
Harmony and other books. veratweed. com
* Neil Zevnik is a private chef specializing in healthy cuisine, with clients that have included Elizabeth Taylor, Pierce Brosnan, Jennifer Garner, Charlize Theron, and the CEO of Disney. He maintains an extensive organic garden, and is devoted to his pound pup Pearl. neilzevnik. com