The Howard County Sheriff’s Department reported the following activity:
Note – Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 78 inmates at the time of this report.
• JAMES LEWIS BABB, 42, was arrested by BSPD on a charge of failure to appear/assault family/house member impede breath/circulation.
• JOHN GREGORY FRYE, 34, was arrested by HCSO on a charge of unauthorized use of vehicle.
• CHRISTINA PAUL GARZA, 37, was arrested by BSPD on a charge of tamper/fabricate physical evidence with intent to impair.
• MARK ANDREW HANSON, 51, was arrested by HCSO on a charge of parole violation.
• GABRIEL JESSIE HERNANDEZ, 34, was arrested by BSPD on charges of theft property ($100 to $750), criminal trespass, possession of controlled substance penalty group three (less than 28 grams), and bail jumping/failure to appear (x3).