Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity:
• ALBERT PRESTON DAYLONG JR., 28, of 3716 Hatch Street, was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance penalty group one (greater than or equal to one gram less than four grams.)
• JOHN LEE CARTMILL, 48, of 3304 W. Highway 80, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
• ANTHONY ALPHONZO LEWIS, 48, of 1507 Sycamore Street, was arrest on charges of driving while license suspended/invalid-no insurance, and assault causes bodily injury family member.
• KAYDRA NICOLE FRANCO, 30, of 1200 Lamar, was arrested on charges of manufacture delivery of a controlled substance penalty group one (greater than or equal to four grams less than 200 grams) (x2), and warrant – other agency.
• VERONICA LOUISA MORELION, 37, of 2501 Kelly, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance penalty group one (less than one gram), possession of marijuana (less than or equal to two ounces), failing to identify-fugitive give false information, and accident involving damage to vehicle (greater than $200.)
• ASSAULT was reported in the 100 block of North
Avenue, Coahoma, Texas.
• MINOR ACCIDENT was reported in the 2600 block of Coronado Avenue.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 500 block of Ray Road.
• FOUND PROPERTY
block of Sunset Avenue.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF
1300 block of Tuscon Street.
• THEFT was reported in the 1200 block of Cypress Street.
• BURGLARY OF HABITATION
in the 900 block of Debra Lane.
• DISTURBANCE was reported in the 2700 block of Wasson Road.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF
2000 block of S. Gregg Street.
• MINOR ACCIDENT was reported in the 300 block of Tulane Avenue.
• MINOR ACCIDENT was reported in the area of 3rd and Gregg Street.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 3600 block of W. Highway 80.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE was reported in the 1200 block of State Street. was reported in the 1800 was reported in the was reported was reported in the