• Alcoholics Anonymous, 615 Settles, open discussion noon to 1 p.m.; women’s meeting 6:30 until 7:30 p.m. Newcomers’ meeting 8 p.m. until 9 p.m.
• Weight Watchers meets at 6 p.m. at St. Paul Lutheran Church. Weigh-in is at 5:30 p.m. Weigh-in is confidential and you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to. Flexible payment options.
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder support group meeting is at 6:30 p.m. at the VA Medical Center Veteran’s Healing Center.
• Bring Everyone Into The Zone, or BEITZ Support Group, is a veteran-based peer group. The purpose of the group is to provide peer-to-peer support to service members, veterans and families, especially those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), military sexual trauma (MST) and other traumatic events in their lives. BEITZ meets every Thursday at 6 p.m. at 501 Birdwell Lane. For more information, email email@example.com, or call 432-268-3003.
• GriefShare is a biblical support group that focuses on helping people who are dealing with a loved one’s death. Each DVD session features nationally respected grief experts and real-life stories, followed by small group discussion about the topics presented (with workbook support); there is no charge for attendance. 13-week seminars are held three times per year on Thursday evenings, 6 to 8 p.m., at Trinity Baptist Church in Big Spring. Visit the GriefShare Ministry of TBC Facebook page. You can also call Vivian Gordon at 432-4663583 for information on seminar dates and how you can register to attend.
• Reformers Unanimous International is a faith-based addictions program helping people find freedom from addiction. Meetings begin at 7 p.m. Fridays at Trinity Baptist Church in Big Spring. Enter at the main entrance of the church.