• Alcoholics Anonymous, As Bill Sees It, 615 Settles, 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, 615 Settles, noon to 1 p.m.; newcomers meeting 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• A six-week course in Wellness and Quality of Life with Chronic Pain will be held at Spring Creek Fellowship at the Spring Town Plaza, 1801 E. FM 700. There is no charge for the course, and a workbook will be provided. Contact Steve Purdy at 432-517-4840 for more information.
• Caregivers Support Group, sponsored by the Area Agency on Aging, meets the second Tuesday of every month at 10:30 a.m. The meetings are held at the Senior Citizens Center located at 100 Whipkey Drive. These meetings are open for any caregiver, whether medical professional or family member. For more information, please call Becky Letz at 267-1628.
• Al-anon family group meets at 8 p.m. at 615 Settles.
• DivorceCare is a biblical support group for those facing divorce or separation. Each DVD session features nationally respected experts, such as Christian Counselors and Pastors. Small group discussions and workbook exercises help participants apply the information to their own situations. We cover pertinent issues like: • Will I survive? • How to get out of debt. • How do you know when you are ready for a new relationship? • How to lessen the impact of divorce on your children. • Is reconciliation possible?
There is no charge for attendance. 13-week seminars are held two times per year on Tuesday evenings from 6 to 8 p.m. at Trinity Baptist Church in Big Spring. The next session beging Sept. 3, 2019. Visit the DivorceCare Ministry of TBC Facebook page for information. You can also call Donna Burcham at 267-6344 for information on seminar dates and how you can register to attend.
• Celebrate Recovery meets at First United Methodist Church Youth Hall, 400 Scurry, from 6-8 p.m. Hurts, habits and hang-ups. Leave message for Joyce Webb at 325-212-860
• Alcoholics Anonymous, 615 Settles, open discussion noon to 1 p.m.; women’s meeting 6:30 until 7:30 p.m. Newcomers’ meeting 8 p.m. until 9 p.m.
• Weight Watchers meets at 6 p.m. at St. Paul Lutheran Church. Weigh-in is at 5:30 p.m. Weigh-in is confidential and you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to. Flexible payment options.
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder support group meeting is at 6:30 p.m. at the VA Medical Center Veteran’s Healing Center.
• Bring Everyone Into The Zone, or BEITZ Support Group, is a veteran-based peer group. The purpose of the group is to provide peer-to-peer support to service members, veterans and families, especially those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), military sexual trauma (MST) and other traumatic events in their lives. BEITZ meets every Thursday at 6 p.m. at 501 Birdwell Lane. For more information, email email@example.com, or call 432-268-3003.
Submit your Support Group information to be included or updated. Email information to editor@ Bigspringherald.com or call 432-263-7331.