1. E. All of the above are good practices to ensure a smooth launch without keeping others waiting.
2. B. The drain plug should be on your checklist and installed before launching.
3. E. All of the above are good ways to back a trailer. However, nothing beats practice.
4. E. All the suggestions make good checkpoints on a beforelaunch checklist.
5. B. Moving your boat away from the ramp ensures room for others to launch and retrieve.
6. E. A and B are the best moves. Waiting while idling away from the ramp or at a dock that’s out of the way of the ramp is the best way to make room for others to do their thing. When it’s your turn, you’ll be ready.