1. Form a 33/8 x 51/8-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 37/8 x 51/2-inch Labels Eight shape from white cardstock. Adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 31/2 x 41/8-inch piece from white cardstock. Use scoring board to score a 1/8-inch border on back of panel. Stamp flower image on front of panel; color using markers. Adhere to burgundy cardstock; trim a small border.
4. Cut a 1 x 4-inch piece from vellum; stamp sentiment in center. Wrap ends around sides of panel as shown; adhere ends to back of panel. Adhere panel to card front with foam dots.
5. Embellish card front with enamel dots and glitter glue.
Decorate inside of card as desired.