Halloween Cards & Treats
These card and treat package sets will be a hit with the cute ghosts and goblins attending your Halloween festivities!
These card and treat package sets will be a hit with the cute goblins attending your Halloween festivities!
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece from green cardstock. Die-cut spider web shape from black cardstock; adhere to upper left area of green panel. Trim edges evenly; adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 1/8 x 3-inch piece from black cardstock; adhere to card front as shown, creating spider string.
4. Cut a 4 x 3/4-inch piece from purple cardstock; stamp text image using black ink.
5. Cut a 4 x 1/4-inch piece from purple cardstock; draw stitched line along one edge using Multiliner.
6. Die-cut one scalloped border from black cardstock; cut in half horizontally. Using photo as a guide, adhere pieces to edges of purple pieces; adhere pieces to card front.
7. Die-cut one large and one small spider from both black and orange cardstock. Adhere orange eyes to black spiders. Adhere to card front as shown using foam tape for large spider.
8. Die-cut a jagged-edge sentiment strip from white cardstock. Stamp “EEK” onto strip using black ink. Place strip back into die template and die-cut a second time, cutting strip to desired length. Adhere to card front.
1. Die-cut two PaperPape Bag Treat Box shapes from black cardstock.
2. Using web from P Paper Bag Peek-a-Boos, die-cut web shaped window from front panel of one treat box piece.
3. Cut a 2 x 3-inch pie piece from green cardstock; adhere to back of window.
4. Using Multiliner, drawdr spider string. Fold treat box pieces along score linesline and assemble using doublesided tape.
5. Die-cut a small spid spider from both black and orange cardstock. Adhere orangeora eyes to black spider. Attach to bag front using foamfoa tape.
6. Cut a 21/4 x 3/8-inch p piece from purple cardstock. Stamp text image usin using black ink. Adhere to bag front. •