Back to School
Share the gift of a handcrafted card with a favorite student, bus driver, teacher or coach to kick off the school year.
Kick off the school year with cards for your favorite students, teachers, bus drivers or coaches!
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 33/4 x 43/4-inch piece from gray patterned paper. Adhere to black cardstock; trim a small border. Machine-stitch around edges; attach to card front using foam tape.
3. Cut a 33/4 x 2-inch piece from red dot patterned paper. Adhere to black cardstock; trim a small border along top and bottom edges. Machine-sew zigzag stitches along top and bottom edges; adhere to card front.
4. Die-cut a 23/4 x 51/2-inch Banner Stacklets 2 shape from black cardstock; trim to 45/8 inches in height. Attach to card front using foam tape.
5. Die-cut Arched Window shape from white cardstock. Stamp bus image onto white cardstock using black ink; color with markers. Cut out; adhere to back of window. Attach to card front using foam tape.
6. Cut a 3 x 5/8-inch Banner Stacklets 1 shape from white cardstock. Stamp sentiment using black ink. Attach to card front using foam tape.
7. Ink edges of wooden apple using distress ink; adhere to card front using double-sided tape. •
Cardstock: Taylored Expressions Choice (snow white); Bazzill Basics (black) Echo Park Head Over Heels 6 x 6 paper pad Taylored Expressions A Classy View stamp set Ink pads: Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento (tuxedo black); Ranger Distress (vintage photo) Copic® markers: 0, B0000, B00, B02, E30, E31, E35, E37, R22, R24, R27, R29, T0, T1, T4, YG11, YG13, YG17, YR00, YR12, YR15, YR20, YR21 Studio Calico Yearbook wood veneer icons Taylored Expressions dies: Arched Window (#TE142), Banner Stacklets 1 (#TE153), Banner Stacklets 2 (#TE152) Die-cutting machine Sewing machine with white thread Double-sided tape Adhesive foam tape 3M adhesive runner