1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from orange cardstock.
2. Cut a 21/2 x 51/8-inch piece from purple cardstock; emboss using embossing folder. Adhere to brown cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 25/8 x 25/8-inch piece from purple cardstock. Adhere to orange cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to brown cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front as shown.
4. Cut a 21/2 x 21/2-inch piece from purple patterned paper; adhere to chipboard. Place stencil on top of chipboard square. Apply modeling paste to openings in stencil using palette knife or an old gift card. Spread evenly, removing excess and returning to jar. Set aside to dry.
Cardstock: The Japanese Paper Place (orange linen); Michaels Recollections (shimmer berry); Bo-Bunny Double Dot (chocolate flourish) Bo-Bunny Autumn Song 6 x 6 paper pad Clearsnap Chalk ink pads: chestnut roan, burnt sienna, maroon, yellow ochre 12 inches 1/4-inch-wide sheer brown ribbon Wine self-adhesive rhinestone 21/2-inch chipboard square Cricut Script Texture embossing folder (#37-1152) Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine Brown metallic paint Liquitex modeling paste Crayola white Model Magic Acrylic stamp block The Crafter’s Workshop Art Is stencil Plaid Enterprises Mod Podge® Mod Molds: Flowers Craft sponge Palette knife or old credit card Mister bottle Nonstick craft sheet Paper towels Tombow liquid glue Scor-Pal 1/8-inch-wide double-sided tape
5. Create flower by placing a small ball of Model Magic into mold. Press down using fingers and flatten evenly using acrylic stamp block. Gently rub from outside of design to inside of design in order to release any excess medium around edges. Bend mold to release flower. Place on nonstick craft sheet to dry.
6. Once modeling paste has dried, lightly sponge burnt sienna ink over raised script.
7. Wrap ribbon around chipboard panel; tie in a knot. Adhere to card front.
8. Once flower has dried, begin with lightest color of ink and apply inks and a small amount of paint using sponges and/or fingers to color. Note: To aid in the blending of the color, lightly mist or dab with water then gently blot up excess. Do not rub flower while wet. Allow color to dry. Attach rhinestone. Adhere flower to card front using liquid glue.
Decorate inside of card as desired.