Cardstock: kraft, heavyweight white Green/white dot patterned paper Stamp sets: Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz Autumn Blueprint); Hero Arts (Designer Woodgrain) Ranger ink pads: Archival (coffee), Distress (walnut stain) Derwent watercolor pencils Alphabet stickers to spell “Fall” Spellbinders® Classic Rectangles LG die templates (#S4-132) Die-cutting machine Mini ink blending tool Adhesive foam squares Stix2 adhesive runner
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from cardstock.
2. Using ink blending tool and Distress inks, sponge card front with ink as shown, working darkest to lightest. Note: Cover back of card with sticky notes to prevent smearing ink on back of card.
3. Die-cut lattice panel from cardstock; adhere to card front using glue pen.
4. Cut a 23/4 x 4-inch piece from cardstock; sponge edges using yellow ink. Stamp sentiment using brown ink. Attach to card front using foam dots.
5. Stamp leaf image onto cardstock using brown ink; sponge with yellow ink and cut out.
6. Using brush end of marker, color along edge of leaf shape covering any cardstock that may be visible.
7. Place leaf facedown on stamping mat; rub center of shape gently with stylus to obtain an embossed texture.
8. Attach leaf to card front using foam dots.
Decorate inside of card as desired.