Waterslide Decal Instructions
1. Print desired 41/2 x 41/2-inch photo onto a sheet of Lazertran. Note: Photo shown has a black frame which was added in a photo editing app. This effect can also be accomplished by adhering photo to black cardstock and trimming a small border after it is cut to size and adhered to book paper. Allow ink to dry; trim photo to a 33/4-inch square. Soak in water until decal separates from liner. Pat dry using paper towels.
2. Apply a light application of decoupage medium to front of book paper; attach Lazertran photo on top. Gently smooth out any air bubbles; let dry. 3. Apply a light coat of decoupage medium on top of Lazertran panel; let dry.
1. Form a 6 x 5-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 6 x 5-inch piece from green patterned paper; adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 51/4 x 45/8-inch piece from cream cardstock. Wrap right edge of panel with twine and satin ribbon, adhering ends to back of panel; wrap sheer ribbon around center and tie in a knot as shown. Attach panel to card front using foam tape.
4. Cut a 41/2 x 41/2-inch piece from blue patterned paper; adhere to card front.
5. Color photo as desired using markers. Adhere photo to cream cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front.
6. Attach “Thank You” sticker to card front. •