1. Cut an 113/4 x 6-inch piece from purple patterned paper.
2. With long edge horizontal, score patterned paper panel at 31/4, 5, 63/4 and 81/2 inches.
3. Cut an 113/4 x 3/4-inch piece from dotted patterned paper; adhere along bottom edge of scored panel. Fold panel along score lines, creating valley folds at first and last score lines and mountain folds at center score lines.
4. Die-cut one 4-inch circle from green dot patterned paper, two 31/4-inch circles from multicolored dot patterned paper, and one 21/8-inch circle from green dot patterned paper.
5. Adhere multicolored dot circles to center of two doilies.
6. Adhere third doily to 4-inch green dot circle. Adhere 2-inch green dot circle to center of doily as shown.
7. Adhere layered doilies to card as shown, creasing along score lines of left and right panel.
Tie three lengths of twine into a bow; adhere to card front.
Embellish card with stickers, using photo as a guide.