1. Form a 41/4-inch-square card from peach cardstock; round bottom corners.
2. Die-cut Fairytale Flower Frame from white cardstock to use as silhouette object for cyanotype.
3. Follow instructions for Cyanotype Toning Process with washing soda and black tea in separate baths. Stabilize the cyanotype by adhering it to cardstock.
4. Die-cut one large and two small tags from cyanotype print; reserve remaining cyanotype panel for later.
5. Color cyanotype tags with colored pencils. 6. Die-cut one large and one small tag from gold shimmer paper.
7. Emboss gold tags with embossing folder. Hole-punch all five tags and attach together with brad.
8. Cut a 41/2 x 1/4-inch strip of gold shimmer paper and adhere to card. Repeat with cyanotype print.
9. Stamp sentiment on card. Fan out tags; adhere to card.
10. Attach pearls to tags. Tie 8 inches of ribbon in bow; adhere to tag cluster with adhesive dot. •